Perfectly Imperfect Designs
Thursday, August 2, 2012
City in the Tropics at Skybar
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages
Home
Follow Me
Follow @pi_designs
Featured Posts
About Me
Carolyn Soto
Photographer, dancer, novice writer, runner, health nut and music junkie. I love sharing my life experiences through words and capturing memories through the lens of my camera.
View my complete profile
Contact Me
Phone: 832.434.7745
Email: cmsoto2582@yahoo.com
Find Me
Popular Posts
New Friends
“You should write more, I love to read your work. I write a little also.” He said. The two had not ever met but words had been exchang...
Wine & Cheese(cake) Social
Tonight we had a great inaugural social at Vintropolis Wine Bar in Houston, Texas. Jon delivered 3 outstanding cakes paired with succulent w...
Pride
Pride, that inflated emotion that numerous friendships, romantic relationships and professional business opportunities have been destroyed ...
Coleman - Dupre Session
When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I ...
She Is
She is perfectly imperfect in all of her chaos. She is content in her past regrets and strong in all of her weaknesses. She puts a smil...
S.T.A.N.D. - YMCA Operation Backpack
Early last week, Perfectly Imperfect Designs was cordially invited to become the "Official Photographer" for S.T.A.N.D. Houston !...
What I've been up to...
I've been posting a lot of updates about Scentsy but besides working two jobs I've been building up my portfolio through the help of...
Amaretto Cheesecake
"All lasting business is built on friendship." -Alfred A. Montapert Great news folks! Jon Coleman of Cheesecakes By Jon and ...
Macke Session
"Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it." -Michelle ...
Spinach Quiche Savory Cheesecake
Today I was honored to spend time with the infamous Jonathan Coleman, culinary artist and extraordinaire. Although I only had a few hours of...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(10)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(13)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2012
(10)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(1)
City in the Tropics at Skybar
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(20)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2009
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
Template Hits
© 2011
Perfectly Imperfect Designs
, AllRightsReserved.
Designed by
ScreenWritersArena
0 comments:
Post a Comment